After nearly 8 weeks of closure, we are excited to announce that as of Saturday, March 16th, we have re-opened our doors. It is important for us to remain considerate and respectful of one another as we navigate through the new normal. With updated and implemented procedures, we will be following all of the government recommended policies and continuous cleaning measures.
Some of our new guidelines include:
- A Limit of 7 people (including staff) in the store at all times
- Mandatory hand sanitize station upon entrance
- A respectful 6 feet minimum spacing between one another
- Optional non-medical face-masks available – can be purchased upon entrance
- Scheduled personal appointments remain open & available
If you prefer to stay distanced from the store, our online store is always updated and available as well as the option for FaceTime or Zoom chat appointments.
It is our goal to make you feel as comfortable and safe as possible. We can’t wait to see you all again!
Our store hours are as follows:
- Monday – Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: Closed